Sing.Eat.Repeat. is about the art of living and eating well. Frequent topics include art, food, health, and education. Additional topics include culture, technology, humanities, history, relationships, science, trivia, movies, and all the things that make life a beautiful experience.
Sing.Eat.Repeat. is written and produced by Edward Atkinson.
My background is a little Jackson Pollock: I’m a former professional poker player, organist, advertising executive, construction worker, card dealer, strategic planning consultant, programmer and web developer, and art director. Now I’m working as a tenor and choral conductor (artist website).
Along my path I’ve continued to land in the same two creeks:
- Food; its rituals, history, disciplines, and its role as a language.
- Music; how it unites us, how it nourishes us, and how it moves us more deeply than words.
Thanks for reading.
– Edward Atkinson
Shot by Ashley Stone.
- Mind Sprocket, a literary magazine for the early web, 2004 to 2010
- Ontos Brands, design agency, 2004 to present
- Saint Ambrose Schola Cantorum, all-pro a cappella choir, 2014 to present
- Tenor, operatic and concert artist, 2010 to present
The content of this blog is not, and should not be construed as, medical or legal advice. This blog provides general information and opinions on a wide variety of topics. It’s a lot of fun, but it should never be taken as medical or legal advice. If you have a serious matter, please consult with a licensed lawyer or doctor.